24-Hour Emergency Service. Senior & Military Discounts.
- General Info
- At All-Tech Service Company Inc., we respond to your appliance, air-conditioning and heating problems. Our licensed, bonded, and insured technicians are waiting to provide high-quality service when you need it. Our All-Tech Service Company Inc. technicians have over 25 years’ experience and can provide you with expert appliance repair for all your major appliances including: * Washers * Dryers * Stoves * Ovens * Refrigerators * Heaters * Water Heaters * Dishwashers * Garbage Disposals * Ice Makers We also provide dryer duct cleaning to keep your dryer running more efficiently. Heating & Air-Conditioning- we offer seasonal changeovers and can repair all major heating, air conditioners and swamp coolers. We include a 21 point inspection when we arrive. We also include a carbon monoxide test and/or test for gas leaks. All services include warrantees. Let us replace your worn-out heating or cooling unit with a new Quiet Energy Efficient unit to save you money. Have you also thought about converting your Swamp Cooling system to Refrigerated Air for comfort? " We can help". Give us a call for a quote. All-Tech Service Company Inc. provides service and maintenance for all: * Commercial Refrigeration * Reach Ins * Walk-in Coolers & Freezers * Ice Machines * Exhaust Systems * Ranges * Griddles * Fryers * Convention Ovens * Warmers * Steamers * Steam Tables * Cheese Melters * Mixers * Dish Machines and Any Other Restaurant Equipment.
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Extra Phones
Phone: (505) 897-8324
Phone: (505) 898-0254
Phone: (505) 898-0904
- Repair Services Available: Heating: * Coal & Wood Furnaces * Direct Vent Heating * Energy Management * Forced Hot Air, Hot Water * Furnace Wall & Floor * Gas & Electric Systems * Gas Burner Service * Heat Pumps * Overhead Units * Space Heaters * Systems & Circulators * Water Heaters Air: * Air Cleaners & Filter * Central Air Systems * Chiller Repairs * Ductwork * Energy Efficient Systems * Rooftop Units * Window Unit Systems Appliances: * Dish Washers * Garbage Disposal * Ovens & Stoves * Refrigerators & Ice Makers * Washers & Dryers Restaurant Equipment Repairs: * Beer Cases * Convention Ovens * Deli Cases * Dish Washers * Fryers * Grills * Ice Machines * Ovens * Refrigeration * Walk-in Coolers * Walk-in Freezers
- Admiral, Amana, Dacor, Frigidaire, General Electric, Hotpoint, Ice O Matic, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Kitchenaid, Magic Chef, Maytag, Scottsman, Speed Queen, Sub-Zero, Tappan, Viking, Whirlpool, Wolf, electric, microwaves, refrigerators, washers
- Payment method
- mastercard, discover, visa, amex
- Alamedan Valley
- Cleaning Contractors, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Appliance Installation, Boiler Dealers, Boiler Repair & Cleaning, Boilers Equipment, Parts & Supplies, Building Contractors, Compactors-Waste, Service & Repair, Dishwasher Repair & Service, Duct & Duct Fittings, Furnace Repair & Cleaning, Furnaces-Heating, Garbage Disposals, Geothermal Heating & Cooling Contractors, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Heating Equipment & Systems, Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing, Major Appliance Refinishing & Repair, Microwave Ovens, Oil Burners, Refrigerating Equipment-Commercial & Industrial-Servicing, Refrigerators & Freezers-Repair & Service, Restaurant Equipment & Supplies, Restaurant Equipment-Repair & Service, Small Appliance Repair, Small Appliances, Ventilating Contractors, Washers & Dryers Service & Repair
- Other Information
Services: Furnace Repair, Boiler Repair, Geothermal Heating & Cooling
I appreciated the reviews below, but... I scheduled an appointment 8-10 am, the appointment time came and went, no call/no show. I called and they have now promised to have someone here within the next hour and a half. I hope the service makes up for the delay.
As the story goes, no show/no call in the second time window. I am now cancelling the service call and still have an appliance problem. Will be requesting service elsewhere.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! I needed to replace my outer oven glass door. Their tech claimed the glass was $250 and the grand total for the service was $410. After about 5 minutes he offered a "discount" and dropped the price to $359 (red flag!). We did not accept his offer and paid him $85 for an estimate which is ridiculous in its own right. I then ordered the replacement glass online for $90. The most expensive glass I found online was $170. After watching videos about how to change the glass I realized the process takes less the 30 minutes (and that's being generous). So basically they wanted to charge $269-$310 for 30 minutes of work! This was an obvious attempt to get one over on my wife but surprise we are educated! You would think that practices like this would be a thing of the past since people now have the ability to check the price of parts within seconds. I will never call this company again, and will go out of my way to spread the news of their questionable pricing.
I don't have an issue with their service but I do have an issue with their "billing policy". All-Tech went out to repair a dryer at a rental property today and I'm expecting a service call charge (approx. $85.00) which should include the technicians first hour of work + the cost of any parts necessary. The igniter for the gas dryer needs replaced (cost ranges from $15-25 on the Internet) and I'm quoted $249.00! I asked them to break out the parts and labor cost and I'm told, "we don't separate parts and labor, we charge based off the National Rate Book." There's too many other appliance repair places that charge a fair labor rate + parts necessary. I will NEVER use All-Tech Service Company again.
Phone: (505) 344-1323
Address: 8813 2nd St NW Ste D, Albuquerque, NM 87114