Had dinner with friends at Trombino's Bistro and it was very good! Might be the best in Albuquerque (that's what others told us). The food was very good. Some opted out of Italian and had what they thought were excellent filet mignons...my Italian dishes were very good. The service and decor were very nice and the ambiance is quite authentic.
WOW, this place was awesome. If you want great Italian this is the place to go. I had the ravioli with meat sauce and the flavor was great and it was seasoned just right. My wife and daughters had something similar to a chicken alfredo. They really liked it.
We showed up as a dive team and they accommodated us without any problems. More divers showed up and squeezed and our wait was awesome in recognizing the new people and taking care of their orders. Everyone one enjoyed their food.
Now it is a little more then your typical Italian food, but for the amount of food that you get and the flavor I would come here any time.
I love the food here! It is way better than the Italian chains that it competes with! The service is always awesome, you get big portions and fresh baked bread, the drinks are excellent and the dining area is always clean and kind of cool looking! One of my favorite Italian joints in the city.
I've eaten at Trombino's on a number of occasions and they have never let me down. Excellent service, even during busy nights, outstanding food, and priced well for the high quality. The salad, soup, entree, and dessert were delicious! Best to eat around lunch for a quieter atmosphere or on a week night for the full romantic potential, but a pleasant atmosphere other wise.
"Traditional old-time hospitality, family-owned, not a chain."
We are a family of four who enjoy dining out often. We ended up at Trombino’s after a friend recommended. I can only say I am sorry we did not stop in sooner. I suggest a reservation as they filled up very quickly. The food was incredible; with large portions, it is a nice restaurant and not one of us left hungry. Actually, I think all of us took part of our meals home because we were so stuffed.
After the ballon fiesta in Albuquerque we had the munchies. We found this on YP.com with rave reviews. The reviews were right. It was Sunday night, we walked in at closing time and they graciously sat us down and gave us all the attention we needed. Pizza was great, we'll come back again.
Phone: (505) 821-5974
Address: 5415 Academy Rd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
SERVING "MANGIA" & ABBONDANZA" FOR OVER 40 YEARS!
- General Info
- SERVING MANGIA & ABBONDANZA FOR OVER 40 YEARS! Welcome to Trombinos Bistro Italiano, since 1979 a long standing favorite among Albuquerqueans, business travelers and tourists alike. Our restaurant is an ideal location for dinner, or important client meetings. A comfortable Trattoria that has that inviting feeling of an Old Italian neighborhood! More than just a place to eat; but rather, a gathering place where you, your friends, family, and business associates can slow down, enjoy a great meal and reconnect. A trip to Trombinos is as much about feeding memories as it is about feeding stomachs. Trombinos serves signature dishes of authentic Italian-American cuisine. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts, including these delectable choices... Gorgonzola Crusted New York Strip Steak, Veal Piccata, Veal Marsala, Fresh Hand Cut Salmon, Shrimp fra Diavolo, Fruitti di Mare. The bar offers decadent Martinis, draft beer and an extensive wine list. Trombinos delivers food and hospitality in portions as generous as our commitment to dining.
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Romantic Dining Restaurants, Group Dining, Happy Hour, Family Friendly, Private Parties, Event Planning, Anniversaries, Full Bar, Parties, Holiday Parties, Fine Dining, Casual Dining, Reservations, Corporate Events, Bar & Grill, Dine In, Take Out, Gift Certificates, Restaurants With Party Rooms, Birthday Parties, Bar, Rehearsal Dinner, Catering, Tuscan Cuisine, Beer, Custom Menus, Fish & Seafood Menus, Baked Goods & Desserts, Pick Up Catering Only, Desserts, Appetizers, Steaks, Soups & Salads, Italian Food, Soup, Spaghetti, Dinner, Alcoholic Beverages, Seafood, Children's Menus, Dinner Menus, Pizza, Salads, Wine.
- Payment method
- discover, amex, visa, master card, cash
- Price Range
- Academy Acres North
- Other Information
Parking: Lot, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, European, Continental
Price Range : Average
People Also Viewed
- Claim Jumper
5001 Jefferson St NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
- Dickey's Barbecue Pit
4320 The 25 Way Ste. 650, Albuquerque, NM 87109
- Pizza Hut
6001 San Mateo Blvd NE Ste G1, Albuquerque, NM 87109
- Monroe's Restaurant
6051 Osuna Rd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
5200 San Antonio Dr NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
1403 Girard Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87106
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
5011 Pan American West Fwy NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
- Buffet King
5410 Academy Rd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
- Texas Land & Cattle
4949 Pan American West Fwy NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
- Hayashi Japanese Steakhouse
6321 San Mateo Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109