Your new Chevrolet Vehicle Resource Serving Chevy Knoxville Car & Truck Shoppers.
- General Info
- At West Chevrolet, Inc. in Alcoa, located in Blount County, we take a strong stance on reliable service and total customer satisfaction for all of our Knoxville Chevrolet customers. When it comes to reliable Chevrolet cars, truck and SUV sales and services, West Chevrolet, Inc. is the dealership of choice for those from Maryville.
- Email Business
- Business History
- In January 1968 Charles West Chevrolet was born. Many employees have worked 30 to 40 years, and a couple even reached the 50 year mark. In 1999 Steve West was elected Mayor of Maryville, and since that time his older son, Charles E. West has been managing the store.
- BBB Rating
- Extra Phones
TollFree: (866) 927-7974
- Economy Cars, Trucks.
- Colorado, Corvette, Sonic, Spark, Volt
- Payment method
- financing available
- Located on the Airport Motor Mile
- Family Owned & Operated,New Car Sales,Auto,Automotive Specialists,Service & Repair,Parts & Supplies,Financing Available,Friendly,courteous staff,Warranty Service
Better Business Bureau
Automotive Service Excellence
- Other Links
- Social Links
GalleryView all (2)
Good guys helped me with my daughter's first car purchase. It was pretty easy. Website had the car, and we were in and out pretty quick.
These guys helped me when I was stranded while on vacation over the holiday break. The mechanic stayed late to finish my car once the parts arrived. Thanks!
Bought my 2012 Nissan Maxima here. The sales team was extremely helpful and this by far was the best car buying buying experience I've had in a long time. They made me feel like family and I'll definitely be buying from West Chevrolet again!
When the New Camaro was announced, I ran to the nearest Chevy Dealership and put down my $1000 deposit. (it wasn't an easy thing to do) and I waited. I had dreamed of this for years. West Chevrolet acted like I was their best friend calling monthly to let me know the car would be in "next week". The reason for putting the deposit on the car was, 1) so I would be assured of getting one, 2) so I could pick out the color and options of my dream car and 3) so I could actually afford one because I knew they would jack up the prices on the dealer ordered cars. Having a deposit and preordering was supposed to ensure that I was #1 on the list to receive mine (I was the first to order at WEST at the time GM said they would begin accepting orders) and that I was getting the car for MSRP (this was in writting). Well I found that after months and months of waiting I was in fact 3rd on the list at WEST (gotta take care of rich guys and in-laws). All was set the day my car arrived!! the day before I was told that they'd have all paperwork done and I be driving my new Camaro SS. They informed me the day it got there that there would have to be a $5000 buyers premium added to the MSRP. When I informed them and showed them in writting our agreement to MSRP, they went to their little tower for several minutes, came out and stated that they made a mistake on the numbers they had given me on my trade in, they had told me $5000 too high. They then quickly informed me that if I didn't buy the car today that I'd lose it and they had a buyer standing by who agreed to pay their buyers premium. I even tried to get in touch with upper management at GM and was told, "dealers are free to do business as they see fit". People please, I beg of you to go to any other dealership in the world. THEY DO NOT DO WHAT THEY SAY!! These are the lowest forms of crooks on earth and if I broke down there, I wouldn't use their phone!
Phone: (865) 409-0523
Address: 3450 Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701