- General Info
- Welcome to Saline County Animal Clinic in Benton! Saline County Animal Clinic is a full-service pet hospital that offers comprehensive medical services for cats and dogs in Benton and the surrounding areas. From preventive care and dental care to spaying and neutering, our broad service offering can meet all of your pet’s health needs in one place. We care for Benton’s companion animals and have developed a reputation over the years for quality, professional care with a compassionate touch. Whether you are bringing your pet in to see us for the first time, or have been counting on our veterinary team for years, we will treat your animal as if it was our own.
- Email Business
- Other Information
I brought my beloved dog, Barney, to this wonderful animal clinic bleeding profusely. Through a series of tests he was diagnosed with 2 different tick diseases coupled with having ingested rat poisoning. Dr. Alex Bradford was so caring and so skillful as a very capable Veterinarian. Barney was in real danger of dying, but I took him home today with a very favorable prognosis. Drs. Barker, Spivey and Bradford are a great team. Their staff at the front desk as well as those who serve as assistants are very caring and so very courteous. I highly recommend Saline County Animal Clinic. They have been more than fair in their charges as well.
I have a cat that as it turns out has a mega colon. In the early part of his illness I took him to this clinic several times. He doesn't care for strangers (mostly out of fear) so we will bow up, growl and his. This clinic refused to examine my cat unless he was put under anesthesia which is totally ridiculous! They never did X-ray's, ultrasounds, only blood work and the only thing they offered for relieve of his symptoms was Laxatone. They are nice enough people just do not appear to know how to handle aggitatted cats (the new vet simply stuck her hand in the crate, grabbed him by the nap of the neck, had her assistant hold him with his head covered with a towl.... exam was fine. No extra stress on the kitty, no extra expense for me. One time at Saline County Animal Clinic, the vet netted him with a huge fishing net which was a horrible experience.
My dog began vomiting blood late one Sunday night. We had just moved and this clinic was around the corner. They got us in immediatly Monday morning without hesitation. Over the next two days we were called with any and all changes by not only the vet assistants but even the Doctor himself. He was very down to earth and wanted to make sure we were informed. When we were able to take him home the Doctor showed me all the x-rays, held my two year old son and explained everything fully while I got to rub the dog. The rest of the staff even helped us out to the car to load up. We have found our new Veterinary Family at this clinic and couldn't have asked for a better group of professionals.
Out of all animal the vets in Saline County these folks are the best! One of my dog's had to be put down and they were so nice and considerate, I received a sympathy card from them. Another dog passed away of a heart attack and I decided to have her cremated and again the entire staff was like family. they truly are the best and very caring. I would referr everyone to them.
Phone: (501) 860-7288
Address: 2912 Congo Rd, Benton, AR 72019
People Also Viewed
- Partridge Veterinary Hospital
1308 Hot Springs Hwy, Benton, AR 72019
- Animal Family Practice Veterinary Hospital
800 W Commerce Dr, Bryant, AR 72022
- I'll Be Doggone Doggy Daycare, Boarding & Grooming
2402 Military Rd, Benton, AR 72015
- Reynolds Road Animal Clinic
2201 N Reynolds Rd, Bryant, AR 72022
- The Sifted Flour Bakery
120 N Market St, Benton, AR 72015
- Benton Veterinary Hospital
1311 Military Rd, Benton, AR 72015
- Sharpland Paw-Fection Pet Center
909 Sunset, Benton, AR 72015
- Paw Paw's K9 Resort
7111 Samples Rd, Benton, AR 72019
- SugarDumplin's Cupcakes
5407 Highway 5 N Ste 12, Bryant, AR 72022
- The Shaggy Dog Pet Salon
118 W Sevier St, Benton, AR 72015