Personal Commitment to Those We Serve
- General Info
- As a family owned business, providing compassionate care and personalized service are of utmost importance. We take tremendous pride in helping each family honor and celebrate the lives of their loved ones.
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Providing Funeral Services in Brentwood, Franklin, & Nashville Austin Funeral & Cremation Services is a family owned funeral establishment dedicated to supporting, comforting, and directing people through a difficult time of loss. We provide guidance in planning services to commemorate and celebrate lives, and pledge our personal commitment, service, and expertise to the families we serve. Full Service Funeral Establishment Fully licensed by the Tennessee Board of Funeral Directors and Embalmers, Austin Funeral & Cremation Services is a full-service funeral establishment that handles all funeral needs: cremation, embalming, transportation and shelter of the deceased, funeral and memorial services, caskets, vaults, urns, and memorial products. We also offer pre-planning services.
- Maryland Farms in Brentwood, TN (close to the YMCA)
- Our Pledge to You For over 65 years the Austin family has been serving the Nashville community and has built a reputation of treating each family with sensitivity, compassion, and respect. It would be our honor to care for your family during your time of need, and we pledge to treat your family the same way we would our own.
- Better Business Bureau, Brentwood Cool Springs Chamber of Commerce, Tennessee Funeral Directors Association, International Cemetery Cremation and Funeral Association, National Funeral Directors Association
Words can't adequately express how competent and caring the Austin folks were when Jim died. Because of family reasons, our Celebration of Life service had to be held barely 48 hours after his death. Carol's gentle but insistent prodding helped to get us moving. What had to have been very hectic behind-the-scenes maneuvering to have Jim's remains ready for the columbarium service gave our family a peaceful and beautiful end to the service. Throughout the day we had no concerns that weren't immediately met. Even following the service and over the next few days Carol Austin took care that we had what we needed and did so in such a loving manner. Our five daughters spoke over and over again about how they felt loved and cared for during such a difficult time. We could not have asked for more.
Austin Funeral & Cremation Services have done 3 funerals for my family in the past and they are simply the best! They go above and beyond to make some of the hardest days a little bit easier. Their attention to detail, compassion and servant hearts are just a few of the things that I love about these ladies. I will always recommend them to any family or friends!
Phone: (615) 377-0775
Address: 5115 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027
People Also Viewed
- Neptune Society Cremation Services- Nashville, TN
1187 Old Hickory Blvd Ste 100, Brentwood, TN 37027
- Brentwood-Roesch-Patton Funeral Home
9010 Church St E, Brentwood, TN 37027
- Music City Mortuary
2409 Kline Ave, Nashville, TN 37211
- Faithful Friends Pet Memorial Services
2611 Eugenia Ave, Nashville, TN 37211
- Crawford Mortuary & Crematory
2714 Grandview Ave, Nashville, TN 37211
- Ellis Funeral Home & Cremation Service
2627 Nolensville Pike, Nashville, TN 37211
- Tennessee Casket Store
Franklin TN, franklin, TN 37067
- Family Assistance
120 Space Park S, Nashville, TN 37211
- Hickory Chapel
5852 Nolensville Pike, Nashville, TN 37211
- Woodlawn Florist
660 Thompson Ln, Nashville, TN 37204