We treat your pets like the valued family members they are
- General Info
- We treat your pets like the valued family members they are serving conway since 1983 companion animal medicine & surgery veterinarian supervised hospital care and board for dogs, cats, exotics, primates, reptiles, birds, pocket pets ken shaddox, dvm kevin meurer, dvm if you live in conway or the surrounding area in ar, then you have picked the perfect site to find a veterinarian. Dr. Ken shaddox and dr. Kevin meurer are licensed veterinarians, treating all types of pets and animals. Your pet's health and well being is very important to us and we will take every step to give your pet the best possible care. Chestnut animal clinic is a full service animal hospital and will take both emergency cases as well as less urgent medical, surgical, and dental issues. Ken shaddox and kevin meurer are experienced in all types of conditions and treatments. Beyond first rate pet care, we make our clinic comfortable, and a very calm environment so your pet can relax in the waiting room and look forward to meeting his or her own conway veterinarian. We have a number of resources for you to learn about how to take better care of your pets. The best veterinary care for animals is ongoing nutrition and problem prevention. If you want to ask a question call 501-327-4413 so we can provide the personal service our clients demand. Our conway veterinarian office is very easy to get to, and you can find directions on our contact us page
- Email Business
- If you live in Conway or the surrounding area in AR, then you have picked the perfect site to find a veterinarian. Dr. Ken Shaddox and Dr. Kevin Meurer are licensed veterinarians, treating all types of pets and animals. Your pet's health and well being is very important to us and we will take every step to give your pet the best possible care. Chestnut Animal Clinic is a full service animal hospital and will take both emergency cases as well as less urgent medical, surgical, and dental issues. Ken Shaddox and Kevin Meurer are experienced in all types of conditions and treatments. Beyond first rate pet care, we make our clinic comfortable, and a very calm environment so your pet can relax in the waiting room and look forward to meeting his or her own Conway veterinarian. We have a number of resources for you to learn about how to take better care of your pets. The best veterinary care for animals is ongoing nutrition and problem prevention. If you want to ask a question call 501-327-4413 so we can provide the personal service our clients demand. Our Conway veterinarian office is very easy to get to, and you can find directions on our Contact Us page.
- Payment method
- debit, check, visa
- Exclusive Laser Surgery, All Procedures, Digital X-Ray, Blood Work
Barley my lab ran under a truck and missed a his left back hip .. We had to pay to have it put back in place then his foot got infected and they have went above and be on to do everything to save it he is doing a lot better .... The people there are very nice I just wish they worked with me a little better on like a payment plan but nowadays I know it's hard to trust people but over all their great I would not take my dog in your else.
We took our dog in that hadn't been acting right for a few days, after examining him and talking to us about the possibilities Dr. Meurer told us the tests he would recommend and then one of the techs gave us an estimate. They ran the test, and unfortunately the X-rays showed a tumor in the abdomen. Dr. Meurer brought us back to see the X-rays and thoroughly explained what we were looking at. After another discussion about our options we decided to treat Hank conservatively and we were able to keep him comfortable at home for about a month before we had to put him to sleep. Even though it was a terrible thing to lose our Hank, we know he is in a better place now. During the euthanasia process Dr. Meurer and the staff were very sweet and compassionate, they even lit a candle on the front desk to let everyone in the lobby know what was happening in the other room. We will never be able to replace Hank but we are searching for another dog that needs a forever home and when we find him, we will be taking him to Chestnut Animal Clinic.
Chestnut Animal Clinic is the only place I would ever consider when it comes to the care of my three dogs. With every visit I have never experienced such above and beyond care. From the reception when I first walk through the door to how in sync and transparent Dr. Shaddox is to my fiancée and I is a whole new level that is unmatched. I have and continue to recommend Chestnut Animal Clinic to all my friends and family. Time and time again the results have been consistent and beyond exceptional. Thank you all so much for the care of my dogs, my friends and families pets, and your unwavering customer service!! You guys are incredible!!!
My dog had not eaten in 24hrs and has a swollen abdomen. I showed up 15min after they opened, I didn't have an appointment and understandably they were booked on that Saturday! However this is clearly and emergency situation. The girl at the front desk told me I could wait, I told her that I could not wait in the lobby but I could wait across the street at my job because I was scheduled to work. I can see the clinic from my place of business and she tells me that they don't have time for that. Did she not have time to make the 15 second phone call, or she didn't have 3mins for me to walk across the street? For a place that should care for animals they were not willing to work with me during this emergency situation.....after writing a Review on Facebook Zach Shaddox decided he would harass me about where my dog was seen and what was the diagnosis saying Inwas over reacting. But no once cared when I was there.
this vet service is awesome very impressed soo happy to find such a caring vet and staff for ececletis female parrot named sheba with separation issues from owner with medical problems the 2 hour drive from Batesville ark is not a problem just to have this very loved bird in great caring hands thank you so much dr shaddox and staff from sheba and family
We have been clients at Chestnut for 29 years. Four ½ years ago we moved 2 hours away and we still make the drive to Conway so that our cats and dogs have the best medical care available. Dr. Shaddox and his staff at Chestnut have always been compassionate, helpful, and professional. Dr. Shaddox has been there for us so many times in emergencies I have lost count. Dr. Shaddox is more than our Vet, we consider him our friend.
I have been a client of Chestnut for over 20 years. Dr. Shaddox and his staff have provided medical care for my pets with the utmost degree of expertise and professionalism, at very reasonable costs. My husband is an animal science professional and has worked with many veterinarians. He says Dr. Shaddox is best. If you cherish your pets, rely on Chestnut Animal Clinic to provide for their care.
The BEST vets in town. Dr. Shaddox is one of the nicest, and most knowledgeable veterinarians i've come into contact with. The staff and doctors were very helpful and kind to my dogs. Brought one of my dogs in for a surgery for a broken leg. Dr. Shaddox took the time to explain everything to me and the bill ended up being much cheaper than the other clinics I called. They use a laser for all their surgeries and my dog healed quickly and didn't seem to have much pain at all. Will come back for sure!
Phone: (501) 327-4413
Address: 612 Chestnut St, Conway, AR 72032
People Also Viewed
- Animal Care Veterinary Center
2215 Washington Ave, Conway, AR 72032
- Central Arkansas Pet Sitting
509 Polk St, Conway, AR 72032
- Cake and Company
902 Parkway St, Conway, AR 72034
- Conway Animal Clinic
1320 E Oak St, Conway, AR 72032
650 Elsinger Blvd, Conway, AR 72032
- Ed's Custom Bakery
256 Oak St, Conway, AR 72032
- Hair of the Dog Grooming Salon
2159 Prince St, conway, AR 72034
- Jones Veterinary Clinic
214 Highway 64 E, Conway, AR 72032