Select OB-GYN has not yet specified accepted insurance plans.
Select OB-GYN has not yet specified any specialties.
- General Info
- As a premier medical group in Northern Kentucky our goal is to provide current, quality comprehensive medical care to a large number of area women in all phases of life. At Select OB-GYN we continuously strive to create a patient to doctor relationship that goes beyond todays standard, partnering with our patients through education, diagnosis, progressive treatment options and ongoing care.
- BBB Rating
- Obstetrics Physician; Gynecology Physician; Infertility Physician; Women's Health; Gynecological Care; Obstetrical Care
- Payment method
- master card, visa
- 6907 Burlington Pike Florence, KY and 40 North Grand Ave. Ft. Thomas KYFlorence: (859) 525-1846 or Ft. Thomas (859) 781-6222
- Obstetrics - Gynecology - Infertility
I am so upset right now with this group. My mother has been in pain all day and was told to call if she is bleeding and in so much pain-Well she is and she has called several times today and no one has gotten back to her. How do you not get back to a patient who is in that much pain and has called several times. Shame on you!!!!!!!! I can't get over how unprofessional and uncaring....if i could give zero stars i would.
Dont do it! They were nice during my whole pregnancy (and the many years I used them as a GYN) then came my delivery. I had the pleasure of starting the process with Dr Moore. This was my first child and (even with the extreme pain) I was in a great mood looking forward to finally meeting my baby girl. The mood was a bit ruined after I had to watch Dr Moore examine her finger nails while I was pushing then when she finally decided to glove up and do her d*mn job she looked at my nurse and said " I thought you said this would be fast" !!! her shift ended shortly after thankfully and Dr Bolton (who I believe left the group) decided to do a episiotomy (cut) and two pushes later heres baby! Sorry Laura Moore that my delivery was so inconvient for you.
I have been seeing Dr. Lea since I was a teenager....well over 20 years. He started out to be a great Dr. in the beginning. I put all my trust in him and he never believed me when I told him I was in tremendous pain after I had my first child. I even had to go for an 2nd opinion. He finally agree to do a laproscopy to find out I DID have endometriosis. I went through the lupron shot to a full hysterectomy to now dealing with the same problem because of his lack of knowledge and comfort on lasering all the endo off my bowel (he never touched it) and now I have been on hormones for 9 years which FEEDS endomentriosis. His lack of concern and attention to my questions is obvious that he could care a less and this is why I no longer will go to him!
Phone: (859) 525-1846
Address: 6907 Burlington Pike, Florence, KY 41042
People Also Viewed
- Dermatology Associates Of Northern KY
7766 Ewing Blvd Ste 100, Florence, KY 41042
- Dr. Devinder S Mangat, MD
133 Barnwood Dr, Edgewood, KY 41017
- Dr. Kiran Bhatia, MD
6903 Burlington Pike, Florence, KY 41042
- Mi Salon Spa
7535 Burlington Pike, Florence, KY 41042
- Dermatology Specialists Of Northern Kentucky
215A Thomas More Pkwy, Crestview Hills, KY 41017
- Seales, A Allan, MD
10 Youell St, Florence, KY 41042
- Carolyn M. Brug, OD
3161 Dixie Hwy, Erlanger, KY 41018
- Williams Matthew
10095 Investment Way # 1, Florence, KY 41042
- Massage Envy - Florence
4960 Houston Rd Ste E, Florence, KY 41042
- Maier, Joel, MD
425 Centre View Blvd, Crestview Hills, KY 41017