Middle Tennessee Plastic Surgery MD FACS has not yet specified accepted insurance plans.
Middle Tennessee Plastic Surgery MD FACS has not yet specified any specialties.
Enhance Your Natural Beauty!
- General Info
- David S. Martin, MDDr. David Martin is a Board Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon with more than fifteen years experience practicing in Middle Tennessee. He has extensive expertise across the entire spectrum of plastic surgery, treats patients of all ages, and has received numerous accolades for his professional accomplishments from national, state, and local organizations. His patients have included country music and television personalities, as well as respected members of the judiciary, medical, and public-service communities.Dr. Martin also possesses additional training and certification in problems affecting the hand and arm. The first hand surgeon to perform finger reattachment locally, he remains committed to providing the highest level of care to the hard working men and women of Tennessee who rely on their hands to support their families and to continue to participate in recreation.Meet Our Nurse Practitioner Kimberly Farley, MSN, FNP-BC, CPSNKimberly Farley has been dedicated to ensuring excellent care for our Plastic Surgery patients for over ten years. Her previous experience in Internal Medicine and Family Practice ensures that our patients receive the best care for all of their health needs, in addition to their surgical needs. She is an invaluable asset to Middle Tennessee Plastic Surgery, and a key part of our commitment to ensuring our patients have the best care available.As a Nurse Practitioner, Ms. Farley provides patient consultations, assists in pre- and post-operative care, and is readily available to ensure that all of our patients receive the prompt attention that they deserve.Additionally, she has Advanced Training in Administration of Botox, injectable fillers, chemical peels, and individualized skin care.
- Cosmetic SurgeryBreast AugmentationBreast Lift/MastopexyBreast ReductionTummy TuckLiposuctionFacelift/MidfaceliftEyelid/Brow LiftRhinoplasty Facial RejuvenationBotoxFillers/JuvedermDermal Fat TransferLatisseChemical peelsSkin Care Hand/Upper extremity SurgeryCarpal TunnelHand SurgeryArthritisTrauma/InjuryWorkers Compensation
- Botox, Neocutis, OBAGI, Phyto-Ceuticals
- Payment method
- visa, amex, discover, debit, check, cash, financing available, insurance, master card
- 24/7 Availability of MD/NP by phonePrivate entrance/exit in Franklin locationIn home postop care available for additional feePrivate Botox/Filler parties
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons ABMS Maintenance of Certification - American Board of Plastic Surgery American Society for Surgery of the Hand
Phone: (615) 599-1966
Address: 4323 Carothers Pkwy, Franklin, TN 37067