Taylor W Zachary MD - Gastro One has not yet specified accepted insurance plans.
Additional Specialties: Gastroenterology
Excellence In Digestive Health
- General Info
- A 1976 graduate of Memphis State University now the University of Memphis, Dr. Taylor attended medical school at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center, where he also completed an internship and residency in internal medicine. He then served as a staff internist at the United States Naval Hospital in Camp Lejeune, NC, for two years. In 1986, he began his Gastroenterology fellowship at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, MD. After completing the fellowship in gastroenterology in 1988, he became a staff gastroenterologist at the United States Naval Hospital in Portsmouth, VA. In 1991, Dr. Taylor returned to Memphis to practice with Digestive Disease Consultants, and in 1996 he co-founded Gastroenterology Center of the MidSouth, now Gastro One. He was certified in internal medicine in 1984 by the American Board of Internal Medicine and in gastroenterology in 1989.
- Breath Testing for GI Diseases, Endoscopic Ultrasonography, Bile Duct Stone Removal, Upper Endoscopy, Bile Duct Stent Placement, Esophogeal Dilatation and Stent Placement, Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography, Ultrasonography, CT Scanning, Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy, Fibroscan, Single-balloon Enteroscopy, Barrett's Esophagus Screening and Ablation, Hemorrhoidal Banding (CRH O'Regan System), Esophogeal Manometry and Impedance Testing, Esophageal pH Testing, Sphincter of Oddi Manometry, Infusion Treatment for IBD, Capsule Endoscopy, Colonoscopy with Polypectomy, Flexible Sigmoidoscopy.
- Payment method
- master card, visa
- Dr. Zachary W. Taylor works out of St. Francis Hospital in Memphis, TN.
- American College of Gastroenterology Alpha Omega Alpha American College of Physicians Memphis and Shelby County Medical Society
- Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines), Physicians & Surgeons, Physicians & Surgeons, Allergy & Immunology, Physicians & Surgeons, Dermatology, Physicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine, Physicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Physicians & Surgeons, Gynecology, Physicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine, Physicians & Surgeons, Oncology, Physicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry, Physicians & Surgeons, Radiology, Physicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis), Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General, Physicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss Management
Phone: (901) 747-3630
Address: 1310 Wolf Park Dr, Germantown, TN 38138
People Also Viewed
- The Little Clinic - Trinity Commons
676 N Germantown Pkwy, Cordova, TN 38018
- Dr. John Adams
1325 Wolf Park Dr, Germantown, TN 38138
- Plexus Slim-Brenda Bynum
- Jones, C Michael MD FACP
7710 Wolf River Cir, Germantown, TN 38138
- Congenital Heart Defect Clinic Adult Pediatric
7945 Wolf River Blvd, Germantown, TN 38138
- Kids Care Medical Center
6073 Mount Moriah Road Ext, Memphis, TN 38115