Exceptional, Affordable Care without Wait!
- General Info
- Your Urgent Care For:Cuts/Scrapes/ BurnsSprains/StrainsBack Injury/ Back PainRashesPediatricsAsthma/BronchitisCold/FluX-RaysLab / Test / Blood drawsWorker's Comp InjuriesPhysicals: School/Work/ Sports/DOTOccupationDrug TestingVaccinations
- Extra Phones
Fax: (203) 859-5392
- When suffering from a minor illness or injury, Urgent care Hamden CT is a less expensive and more convenient alternative to the emergency room (ER).When suffering from a minor illness or injury, Urgent care Hamden CT is a less expensive and more convenient alternative to the emergency room (ER). At Express Care Urgent Care, facility fees are eliminated making your visit more affordable, walk-ins are welcome for those unexpected incidents, and much much more!
- Payment method
- debit, check, cash, all major credit cards, insurance, financing available, diners club, visa, mastercard, amex, discover
- Pass Hamden High going towards New haven Pass U-Haul Corner of Hill Crest and Dixwell Ave.
- Physician Owned & OperatedExceptional & Most Affordable CareWalk in, No Appointment neededTake most Insurances, including HuskyDiscounted Cash PaymentsPayments plans availableX-Ray and Lab Services on siteState of the art facilityConvenient location with easy free parkingOn line check in, online appointments, online prescribingElectronic medical health record for easy accessClean & relaxing environment for the entire family care
- Member of Urgent Care Association of AmericaMember of Hamden Chamber
- Other Link
- Other Information
Parking: Street, Self, On Site, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
By Appointment Only: No
When you have a non-life threatening illness or injury then EXPRESS CARE URGENT CARE can help! Experienced, compassionate and highly trained physicians and support staff make your visit pleasant even when you are not at your best.
No long wait times and a fraction of the cost of an “Emergency Room” we will have you treated and on your way without hassle or stress. Owned locally by a Board Certified woman physician, Dr. Chaudhry, Express Care Urgent Care is committed to the residents and businesses in the Hamden Regional Area. Active members of the Hamden Regional Chamber of Commerce and also members of the Urgent Care Association of America this urgent care's goal is 100% Patient Satisfaction. Our in-house patient survey results show that 100% of those having been treated would refer a friend or relative to this walk-in clinic for care! We hope you will keep us in mind when you have a need.
Express Care Urgent Care
Phone: (203) 288-1700
Address: 1650 Dixwell Ave, Hamden, CT 06514