East Memphis Orthopedic Group has not yet specified accepted insurance plans.
East Memphis Orthopedic Group has not yet specified any specialties.
- General Info
- We believe that health plays a vital role in living life in its fullness. For this reason, we offer orthopedic and physical therapy services that are geared toward helping you improve your overall well-being and get back on your feet once again.
- Business History
- East Memphis Orthopedic Group's physicians have been providing orthopedic care to patients since the 1960's. We specialize in treatment for sprains and fractures, total joint replacement, arthritis, sports injuries and neck, back, foot, ankle and hand pain or injuries. Both open and arthroscopic techniques are utilized to best suit each patient. The experienced physicians of East Memphis Orthopedic Group are committed to providing exceptional patient care in the fields of orthopedic surgery, sports medicine and physical therapy. We strive to help residents of Memphis and the Mid-South resume their active lives as quickly as possible. Drs. James T. Galyon, W. Lee Moffatt, Peter B. Lindy, and W. Randy Fly pride themselves on guiding each patient through their individual healing process with a hands-on approach from injury to recovery. •Dr. James T. Galyon •Dr. W. Lee Moffatt •Dr. Peter B. Lindy
- BBB Rating
- •Injection Therapy •X-ray •Orthopedic Surgery •Total Joint Replacement •Casts and Braces •Physical Therapy •Massage Therapy •MAKOplasty •Sports Medicine
- Payment method
- mastercard, visa, discover, amex, check
- Our offices are conveniently located at Saint Francis Hospital - Park Ave on the third floor of the Loewenberg Medical Office, Suite 309
- •Orthopedics •Orthopedic Surgery •Physical Therapy •Sports Medicine •Total Joint Replacement •Casts and Braces
- Social Links
Phone: (901) 682-5642
Address: 6005 Park Ave, Memphis, TN 38119