We Use State of the Art Truck Mounted Equipment-No Hidden Fees Ever, Environmentally Safe Cleaning Materials
- General Info
- We are a family owned and operated business that practices the highest standard of business every day on every job. We use state of the Art 61 HP Truck Mounted Equipment. Compare to most cleaning companies who use 20- HP equipment, the difference is the amount of dirt and liquid that can be removed during the cleaning process. We also have a water softener mounted in our vehicles to provide the cleanest softest water to your carpets and furniture during our dual stage process. Welcome to Carpet Plus for all your carpet and rug cleaning and repair needs and a lot more. We are expert Furniture cleaners as well as Tile and Grout cleaning. References Available!
- Email Business
- Business History
- Company Profile We are a family owned and operated business with over 25 years of experience. We emphasize quality, workmanship and customer satisfaction. Put our experience, product knowledge, and incredible attention to detail to work for you and get comprehensive cleaning solutions you can count on. Receive affordable prices, extensive cleaning capabilities, and friendly, professional service you deserve for all your furniture and carpet cleaning, Tile cleaning and carpet repairs. Our goal is to provide the highest standard of customer service every day on every job.
- * Commercial and Residential * Dog Odors * Emergency Service * Floor Cleaning * Furniture Cleaning * Grout Cleaning * Grout Sealing * Kool Aid Stains * Loose Carpet * Military Discounts * Open 24 Hours for Your Convenience * Pet Odors * Pet Stains * Punch Stains * Senior Discounts * Stain Removal * Stains * Tile Cleaning * Tile Sealing * Upholstery Cleaning * Wine Stains Now Offering Vacant Home Full Service Cleaning: * Move in Cleaning Service * Move out Cleaning Service * Post Sale House Cleaning * Pre Sale House Cleaning * Vacant Home Cleaning Carpet: * Cleaning * Patching * Protector * Repair * Re-Stretching * Stretching * Wrinkles
- * Master Blend Anti Allergy Products * Master Blend Soap Free Products
- Payment method
- visa, mastercard
- Chandler, Arizona 85249 We serve the East Valley, Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert, Queen Creek, Santan Valley, Maricopa, Apache Junction, Tempe, Scottsdale, Ahwatukee, South East Phoenix areas.
- We use state of the Art 61 HP Truck Mounted Equipment. Compare to most cleaning companies who use 20- HP equipment: The difference is the amount of dirt and liquid that can be removed during the cleaning process. We also have a water softener mounted in our vehicles to provide the cleanest, softest water to your carpets and furniture during our dual stage process.
- Certified, Registered, Bonded, Licensed and Insured
- Other Email
- Carpet & Rug Cleaners, Building Cleaners-Interior, Building Maintenance, Carpet & Rug Dealers, Carpet & Rug Repair, Cleaning Contractors, Drapery & Curtain Cleaners, Dry Cleaners & Laundries, Floor Materials, Floor Waxing, Polishing & Cleaning, Furniture Cleaning & Fabric Protection, House Cleaning, Industrial Cleaning, Janitorial Service, Tile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing, Tile-Contractors & Dealers, Upholstery Cleaners
- Other Information
Services: Carpet Repair, Industrial Cleaning, Restaurant Cleaning
Coupons & Deals (1)
Randy cleaned my carpets and tile/grout. He was very responsive to questions and completed the job in a timely manner. He was courteous and professional. I even referred him to my parents when they needed their carpets and tile cleaned. I highly recommend Carpet Plus if you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy company for your flooring care needs.
Randy came out to my house for a carpet repair. He was courteous and professional. I have had the installers out to repair a wrinkle in the carpet and they told me it couldn't be done. Randy was able to repair the carpet and the price was great. I would recommend his services very highly. It was a great experience. thanks
I Met Randy and Deanna from Carpet Plus about two years ago. They came out and cleaned all our carpets, furniture and stairs. They were extremely professional, thorough and I was amazed at the results. I am most impressed with the quality of equipment they use, not to mention how honest and fair their pricing is. I have had many carpet cleaners over the years and they are, by far, the best I have used. Do not hesitate to call them. We have used them numerous times since then and the results are always the same, Fantastic!!!!!
Getting your carpet cleaned has just become that much easier and better! I am not home much and was able to have Carpet Plus Repair come out and clean my entire downstairs and couches for a great price. I've heard wonderful things about the company from other people that have used them so I decided to try them out. They did an awesome job and came on very short notice. I will be using them in the future Fo Sho.
I have a very busy household with a lot of foot traffic on the carpets, my carpets had turned grey! Thanks to Carpet Plus they are clean again and look like brand new.
Scheduling was fast and easy, they worked around my work schedule and were able to make an appointment within the week.
This is a family owned business and they take care of as if they were cleaning their own families home. Thank you Carpet Plus!
I have used many different carpet companies for several years. I heard about this company from a friend at work. I had them clean all my carpet in my house (4 bedroom and family room). Typically in the past the other companies were done in an hour or so. The Carpet Plus guy took 3 hours. This wasn't because he was slow he was very thorough. The pre-treatments and the quality of work was exceptional. I had a couple stains in my carpets and typically the other guys just went over it with their vacuum and said it was impossible to get out. Well they got these "impossible" stains out.
The nice thing about these guys is they don't come and up charge you to death. The other guys quote you a 9.95 per room but really they get there and charge you a driving fee, and all other kinds of fees and your 9.95 turns into 50.00 a room. If you've had these experiences give these guys a call there good.
Phone: (480) 219-3131