Let me start this review by saying that I am a HUGE foodie and really like Tex-Mex, Mexican food. I usually judge a restaurant by how good/bad it's guacamole is and my husband, the Mexican Chicken soup. I also live in West Little Rock and rarely cross the river to eat.
We were superbly please by both.
I visited on Saturday August 14, 2010 at high noon. I was joinded by my sweet neice, her best friend and 2 1/2 year old Abby.
I was the first to arrive and was thrilled that I had beaten the Saturday shoppers.
The first thing I noticed was how immaculate the restaurant is. And the hostess greated me with a warm, genuine smile and asked if I wanted a booth or table.
I was seated at a 4-top and wished an enjoyable meal by the smiling hostess.
After I was seated comfortably, a basket of warm, great smelling tortilla chips and 4 small ramicans of really good salsa arrived. Again, by a smiling waiter.
The chips were the perfect texture for handling the salsa and later, the most amazing guacamole I've ever had.
The guac was prepared tableside by our waiter, Miguel, who was very sweet and patient as I attempted to order in barely passable Spanish.
My companions arrived shortly thereafter and after everyone was seated, I dished out the guacomole. I had already had some so I knew how good it was, but when Abby started chowing down on it, I knew we had a winner.
We were please from beginning to end with the service, the cleanliness, and of course the food. I will be going back across the river and taking all of my foodie family and friends with me.
Again, the guy on the radio was right on! The chicken wrap was even better than the chimichanga. It had just enought Chipotle to give it great flavor.
There are more different tequilas than you can try in a weekend, so I will be back to try em all!
By the way, My wife was very impressed w/ the cleanliness of the ladies room! She says it is very tastefully decorated & kept up very well.
Phone: (501) 712-2035
Address: 2513 McCain Blvd, North Little Rock, AR 72116
Fresh Mexican Cuisine with South of the Border Flair
- General Info
- Santo coyote has been in business for four years in the Lakewood community in North Little Rock. Our main focus are our customers, and their satisfaction to the fresh prepared meals that we put on our tables every day. From the fresh Table side Guacamole to the Pork And Chicken Tamales and our variety of different sauces. All of our recipes are very complex and unique, our menu has something fore every one, from melt in your mouth black angus skirt steak fajitas to the shrimp and fish ceviche and don't let me forget the half-pound Mexican Hamburger with ground chuck steak."Hungry yet" let me keep going! Camarones a la veracruzana, big plump gulf shrimp in a with wine delight. And fore the chicken lovers we have the Pollo Al Mole Poblano, with 34 different spices from dark chocolate to raisins and 5 different types of peppers. Santo Coyote goes adventurous with Pozole is a ( homony) dish from the State Of Jalisco, it is served with chicken cabbage Serrano peppers, onion and lime. Santo Coyote also has a full line of gourmet Tacos and Sopes, from Carnitas , fish, skirt steak, scallops , shrimp, smoke brisket, vegetarian, and garnished with a roasted poblano slaw and served with roasted Tomatillo sauce, Guajillo peper or Chile Morita Sauce. Come on in and try us today.
- Email Business
- Business History
- Opened since 2009, Santo Coyote is dedicated to giving the best Mexican food experience! They now have two locations, one in NLR and in LR.
- Extra Phones
11610 Pleasant Ridge Rd Little Rock AR 72223: (501) 225-1300
Take out ,Reservations & catering: (501) 753-9804
- We have two convenient locations for our patrons. McCain in NLR Pleasant Ridge in LR Santo Coyote Is a full service sit down restaurant. We specialize in Traditional Mexican Food From the state of Jalisco, Puebla &amp; Veracruz.&#160;We also offer take out&#160;and catering&#160; for small or large groups, birthday parties, Meetings, Weddings. You Call us will be there!&#10;&#10;We proudly serve the largest Tequila selection in Arkansas with well over 100 Tequilas to satisfy Each and every different Tequila aficionado. Stop by today and try our Organic Margarita , Fresh squeezed lime and orange juice 100% El Mayor&#160;Blanco Tequila&#160; and Organic Agave Nectar &quot;The true skinny Margarita&quot; .&#10;&#10;Full Bar, Beer &amp; Wine. We are known for our El Santo Dip which is a delicious combination of fajita steak, chicken, and shrimp mixed in a bowl of lusciously creamy cheese dip. Come see us today!
- Land O Lakes , Sysco, Coke
- Payment method
- amex, discover, visa, debit, diners club, cash, mastercard
- Price Range
- We have two convenient locations for our customers. Our McCain location is in NLR in the Lakewood shopping center on the corner of Fairway and McCain Blvd. Our second location is in Little Rock off of Cantrell in Pleasant Ridge.
- Two locations: NLR and LR. Catering Call In for To Go Reservations Take Out Handicap Parking & Assistance Full Bar with multiple TVs to watch the Razorbacks!
Santo Coyote Mexican Food & Tequila Bar
- Other Email
- Social Links
- Other Information
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin American
Price Range : Average
Bike Parking: No