Dedicated to providing legally defensible, precise sample analysis.
- General Info
- Since 1989, EMC Labs, Inc. (formerly Environmental Management Consultants, Inc.) has provided environmental analytical services to a wide variety of clients throughout North America, Central America, Japan, Guam as well as other locations. Our staff is the key to our company's success. The hard work and dedication of every employee is one of the main reasons that we can provide the most accurate and cost effective analytical results to our valued clients.
Every client is treated with courtesy and respect because they are the reason we are able to provide analytical services.
Our clients have submitted samples from a wide variety of locations. We have performed extensive analysis for the United States Postal Service, NASA, various branches of the United States Armed Forces,
the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA), many school districts throughout the
United States, as well as many other Colleges and Universities.
AIHA NVLAP EPA The Asbestos Institute
The laboratory services EMC Labs, Inc. provides are as follows:
• Bulk polarized light microscopy (PLM)
• Bulk PLM by point counting
• Airborne fiber content-phase contrast microscopy (PCM)
• Bulk gravimetric analysis
Environmental lead (PB) by flame atomic absorption
• Paint chips percent by weight
• Paint chips parts per million
• Paint chips milligrams per centimeter squared
• Dust wipes
Mold fungal spore identification
• Spore trap counts (air-o-cell, micro 5, cyclex-d, etc.)
• Tape lift bulk identification
• Swab samples
• Impactor cassette counts
EMC Labs, Inc. specializes in providing quality, cost-effective environmental services with the highest level of professionalism, accuracy, and commitment.
This website has been prepared for present and prospective EMC Labs, Inc. clients. We hope it will provide our clients with pertinent information concerning our services and projects. It does not purport to contain all of the info
- Email Business
- Lead Removal, Hazardous Materials Detection, Asbestos Abatement, Mold Removal, Hazardous Materials Equipment Maintenance.
- Payment method
- financing available, visa, mastercard
- Ahwatukee Foothills
Environmental Management Consultants- EMC Labs
- Other Link
, Altering & Remodeling Contractors
, Building Contractors
, Building Materials
, Environmental & Ecological Consultants
, Hazardous Material Control & Removal
, Home Improvements
, Home Repair & Maintenance
, Mold Testing & Consulting
, Solar Energy Equipment & Systems-Dealers
, Wood Products
Phone: (623) 226-5071
Address: 9830 S 51st St, Ste B109, Phoenix, AZ 85044