How do you get employment when you have no car?Answer
Here are some ways to get employment when you have no car:
- Look for jobs within walking distance, or jobs that are easily accessible by public transportation.
- Consider carpooling with friends, family, or coworkers.
- Use ride-sharing services like Uber, Lyft or a local taxi service.
- Consider using a bike or other alternative modes of transportation like electric scooters or skateboards.
- Ask your potential employer if they offer any transportation assistance, such as bus passes or reimbursements for gas money.
- Apply for remote jobs that allow you to work from home.
- Look into car rental services or car sharing programs.
- Consider moving closer to the job to make commuting easier.
Overall, it's important to be proactive and creative when it comes to transportation solutions for employment....Read More
Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. This site disclaims all liability for Answers.