I need someone to put a small dental on 3piece of Crown moldingAnswer
I can provide you with instructions on how to do it yourself.
To put a small dental on 3 pieces of crown molding, you will need the following tools and materials:
- Crown molding (3 pieces)
- Dental molding
- Measuring tape
- Miter saw
- Wood glue
- Paint or stain (optional)
Here are the steps:
- Measure the length of each piece of crown molding where you want to add the dental molding. Mark the measurements with a pencil.
- Cut the dental molding to the appropriate length using a miter saw. Make sure to cut the ends at the proper angle to fit with the crown molding.
- Apply a small amount of wood glue to the back of the dental molding and press it onto the crown molding. Hold it in place for a few seconds to allow the glue to dry.
- Repeat the above steps for the other two pieces of crown molding.
- Once the glue has dried, you can paint or stain the crown molding with the dental molding attached.
With these simple steps, you can easily put a small dental on 3 pieces of crown molding....Read More
Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. This site disclaims all liability for Answers.