I am depressed. Who can i talk to?


Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. This site disclaims all liability for Answers.

All Answers (1)


It's important to seek help when dealing with depression. You can talk to a mental health professional, such as a therapist or counselor, your primary care doctor, or a trusted friend or family member. There are also hotlines available for immediate support such as the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255. It's important to remember that you are not alone and there are people who want to help you through this difficult time....Read More