I need an attorney that handles DSS cases


Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. This site disclaims all liability for Answers.

All Answers (1)


You can try searching for a lawyer who handles DSS (Department of Social Services) cases by using online directories of lawyers or contacting your local bar association. It is also recommended to read reviews and ask for referrals from friends and family members who have experience with DSS cases....Read More