I need a dr to sign for my disability


Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. This site disclaims all liability for Answers.

All Answers (1)


For your disability application, you will need to consult with a licensed medical doctor or a qualified healthcare practitioner who can provide a thorough medical examination and evaluation to support your claim for disability. You can contact your primary care physician or specialist doctor to request their assistance in completing the necessary forms or medical certification regarding your disability. Alternatively, you may also seek the assistance of a disability attorney or a disability advocacy group who can guide you through the legal requirements and process of applying for disability benefits....Read More