Where can I get caterrac removed from eye can't see


Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. This site disclaims all liability for Answers.

All Answers (1)


I'm not a doctor, but if you suspect you have a cataract and are experiencing vision problems, it is important to consult with an eye care professional or an ophthalmologist. They can provide a proper diagnosis and recommend the most appropriate treatment options for you. They may suggest cataract removal surgery, which is a common procedure to remove the cloudy lens and replace it with an artificial one. The surgery is typically performed by an ophthalmologist in a hospital or an eye clinic. It's important to receive medical advice and guidance from a qualified professional for your specific situation....Read More