Where can I have a bridge that has fallen out put back in as a walk in patient


Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. This site disclaims all liability for Answers.

All Answers (1)


If your bridge has fallen out and you need to have it put back in as a walk-in patient, you have a few options:

  1. Dentist's Office: Visit a local dentist's office and explain your situation. They may be able to accommodate you as a walk-in patient and re-cement the bridge back in place. Call ahead to check if they accept walk-ins.

  2. Dental Emergency Clinic: Dental emergency clinics are specialized facilities that are equipped to handle urgent dental issues. They often accept walk-in patients and can provide immediate care for situations like a fallen bridge.

  3. Dental School Clinic: Contact a nearby dental school or university that has a dental program. They usually have student clinics where you can receive treatment at reduced costs. Since these clinics are often open to walk-in patients, you may be able to get your bridge re-cemented there.

Make sure to call ahead to inquire about walk-in availability and to explain your specific situation to ensure they can provide the necessary treatment.

...Read More