What kind of lawyer do I need for wrongful accused


Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. This site disclaims all liability for Answers.

All Answers (1)


You would typically need a criminal defense lawyer if you have been wrongfully accused of a crime. Criminal defense lawyers specialize in representing individuals who have been charged with criminal offenses and work to protect their legal rights, mount a defense strategy, and advocate for their clients in court. It is crucial to consult with an experienced criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible if you believe you have been wrongfully accused....Read More