If atty knows there client is 51/50 ( caregiver is just recently decease) atty take money not from someone that should not be a client ; police reports ) shows 51/50 . How do I make contact to state board against them. What’s the correct steps.


Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. This site disclaims all liability for Answers.