Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. This site disclaims all liability for Answers.
Filter by Topic:
AnonymousYou can sell your washer and dryer to potential buyers such as friends, family members, neighbors, or anyone who may be interested in buying used appliances. Additionally, you can list them on online marketplace platforms such as Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, or eBay. You can also contact local appliance repair shops or second-hand stores that buy used appliances....Read More
Here are some ways to get employment when you have no car:
- Look for jobs within walking distance, or jobs that are easily accessible by public transportation.
- Consider carpooling with friends, family, or coworkers.
- Use ride-sharing services like Uber, Lyft or a local taxi service.
- Consider using a bike or other alternative modes of transportation like electric scooters or skateboards.
- Ask your potential employer if they offer any transportation assistance, such as bus passes or reimbursements for gas money.
- Apply for remote jobs that allow you to work from home.
- Look into car rental services or car sharing programs.
- Consider moving closer to the job to make commuting easier.
Overall, it's important to be proactive and creative when it comes to transportation solutions for employment....Read More
I refuse to return a rent security deposit because the lease was for one person and one dog. after two months another person and moved in which violated the agreement I lost in court and appealed and lost again. Why ? Do I have any recourse?Answer
AnonymousGenerally speaking, if you lost twice in court, it might be difficult to pursue any further recourse. It's best to consult with a qualified attorney who can review your case and provide guidance on your legal options....Read More