We Do Anything Water - Sewer -Gas
Restaurant Kitchen Specialist - New Or Repair
- General Info
- Water & Sewer Replacement/Repair - Camera Location Services - Sewer and Drain Cleaning - Hydro Jetting - Hot Water Heater Installation - We do anything Water, Sewer or Gas - Residential or Commercial - Serving Pulaski County for over 20 years
- Email Business
- Business History
- Serving Pulaski County for over 20 years
- BBB Rating
- Full service plumbing company. Residential – commercial. Restaurant specialists. We do excavation, sewer, water repairs and replacement. We handle both residential and commercial sewer and drain cleaning. Hydro Jetting sewer line with video. Install water heaters, garbage disposables, faucets, RPZs. No jobs too small
- All Makes and Brands
- Payment method
- check, debit, mastercard, visa, cash
- We service Sherwood, Jacksonville, Cabot, North Little Rock and Little Rock Area
- Same day service in most cases
State Licensed Contractor
Bonded & Insured
- Other Information
Services: Drain Cleaning
I HIGHLY recommend Maxson for any plumbing needs. We had a problem with a stopped up toilet. We live in a home built in 1938 so the pipes are old. He came out and snaked the main sewer line and dealt with some tree roots. Presto!! Now everything works amazing. He only charged us $150. He showed us what was going on. Very honest. Very affordable. Very dependable.
Great service and integrity too!!! I had an awful leak outside that was running into the street. The first plumber that came out said the main water line HAD to be replaced because my metal pipes were old and corroded this would cost at the very least $2500. He said that metal pipes were common in homes built in the 60's-- my house was built in '83!! so I got a second opinion. I called Maxson plumbing, and told him what the 1st guy said. He knew this was not true because he was familiar with the area that I lived in and new the homes were not that old. He came right over and fixed the leak. I was more than happy to pay $340 rather than upwards of $2500. By the way, Maxson brought me out to the yard to show me that my pipes were plastic, not metal and not corroded. I watched as he dug out a large tree root which caused the damage.
I highly recommend Maxson Plumbing for all your plumbing needs. Maxson Plumbing was the second plumber at my residence today. The first one dug a massive hole in my flower bed, claimed I needed a new main water line, and all for a $5,000 quote. Needless to say, I asked him to leave. Frustrated, tired too, I called Maxson Plumbing. He was at my home within 30 minutes. He found the source of my problem, flushed it out, checked all water sources in and out of home, and saved me $4900. He even filled in the hole left by the first plumber. I'm over the moon thrilled with the quality and integrity provided by Maxson Plumbing.
I had a major clog in my main sewer line. Spent a fortune renting an electric snake and trying to clear it myself. Nothing worked. Called Maxson Plumbing, and they came out, got it unclogged and charged me less than what I had spent trying to do it myself. Couldn't have been more pleased. Great service.
Had what I thought was a clogged main drain line. Called Maxson Plumbing. They came out and with in 45 min found a collapsed line and cleared it for me. They told me I needed to replace 10 to 15 feet of the line and quoted me a very fair price. They accomplished more in 45 min than US Rooter could in three visits. Highly recommend Maxson Plumbing.
Phone: (501) 834-0600
Address: Sherwood, AR 72120