Remington Park ApartmentsAdd to Favorites
Saved to Favorites
At first look these apartments seem quaint and cute. You tour them and you dont see anything wrong with apartment layout or the people and management seems wonderful. I started seeing the first signs of difficultly when I kept calling the management to get updates on an opening of an apartment. I only heard from them if I called first. I even drove by during office hours multiple times to drop off my application and there was no one there. I just figured that the manager had to leave and didn't think much of it.... I have now been living here for a few months now and things still haven't changed much.
- The grounds are nice, but there is no trash pickup and everyone here seems to smoke and leave their cigarette butts all on the ground and grass.
- noise isn't great, the people above us for some reason are always walking heavy footed at ungodly hours of the night waking me up.
- I have seen the cops on the grounds on several occasions from someone shooting a gun off, to domestic issues.
- the pool was not properly winterized when it should have, and because of that, the pool that should have been opened before labor day weekend probably wont be open til the beginning of july. I did not move here for the pool though, but I know some residents who have and are very upset about the lack of motivation there is to get it up and running since at this point it will only be open for 2 months if they open it today.
- My particular apartment reeks of smoke. So much so that I smell like a smoker and all of my clothes and furniture smell like smoke. I have been working since I moved in to get rid of the smell of the previous tenants and I think the smell is finally starting to go away. But I was told that these are non smoking apartments, however, I see multiple people who go into their apartments with lit cigarettes.
- there is no 24 hour maintenance on duty... in fact you are lucky to get one in the week that you put in a work order.
- no management awareness whatsoever
- there is a monthly $17.50 trash fee for the dumpsters for a two bedroom and a $12 trash fee for a one bedroom. There are only two &quot;dumpsters&quot; on site that I know of. Most apartments include trash into the rent.
- Pet rent is $25 per animal per month l on top of the pet deposit.
I would not suggest renting from Remington Parks... Sadly, from when I went apartment hunting I still believe that it is possible that Remington is the best renting option.... So i would highly suggest not living in Siloam Springs... If you have to live in NW Arkansas I would suggest Springdale, Fayetteville or Rogers. Springdale apartments are much much nicer, close to &quot;big&quot; cities like Rogers and Fayetteville but have the prices of Siloam renting. I Dont recommend renting in Silaom, or living in Silaom... you will probably regret it... unless you like the small town feel then you may like it.... This place is not for me though.
You can see my same review on Apartment Ratings.com
Also, I do not believe the previous reviews were written by tenants of Remington. From all the people I have talked to, no one has those opinions, and no one is thrilled with management. I would not put a whole lot of trust in the online reviews. I would ask the tenants themselves if you come by and tour the apartments.
****LOOK AT THE SIMILARITIES OF THE REVIEW USERNAMES..... 4 of them start with a J and two of them are pretty much the same name... like i said, not real tenants and probably management. *****
Phone: (479) 549-3447
Address: 1050 N Britt St, Siloam Springs, AR 72761
1255 W Tulsa St, Siloam Springs, AR 72761
101 N Broadway St Suite 202, Siloam Springs, AR 72761
104 S Skilern St, Siloam Springs, AR 72761
102 E Central St, Siloam Springs, AR 72761
2055 W Twin Springs St, Siloam Springs, AR 72761
620 Highway 16 E, Siloam Springs, AR 72761
1993 Highway 412 W, Siloam Springs, AR 72761
751 Highway 16 E, Siloam Springs, AR 72761
501 S Smith Ave, Gentry, AR 72734
300 W 3rd St, Gentry, AR 72734